Friday, December 22, 2006

Who's Calling?

An old college friend of mine called me up a while ago to wish me well on Christmas and in the coming New Year. She said that she’s been calling up almost everybody in her phone book ever since she subscribed to a low-cost Internet phone service.

However, her Internet phone has been ringing quite frequently since yesterday. The line gets cut though, immediately after she lifts the handset. She asked me if I’m having or if I had the same experience with my Internet phone. I answered in the negative.

I would’ve wanted to tell her about the horror movie that I saw a few months ago where those who received the strange calls got killed after answering them. Instead, I just asked her to call up the service provider and report the problem. I also told her to invest in a caller ID so that she could trace or call back the person who has been making the calls.

No comments: