Tuesday, December 12, 2006

FIFA 07

John recently bought the new FIFA 2007 PC Game. For those of you who are not familiar with it, it’s a video game that features all of the football clubs around the world. You could pit your favorite MLS team against the giants of Europe like Real Madrid.

I haven’t had the chance to play the past 4 releases of the video game. I intentionally kicked them off my shopping list because it can be very addicting. I was able to play it online a few years ago, and it was great. I ignored deadlines, and even skipped lunch and dinner because I was so hooked on the game.

I played the game with somebody from Toronto at that time. We had such a good time playing against each other. I never had the chance to play with him again. I forgot his name, but I still have his e-mail address. Maybe I’ll run a people search on him the next time I decide to kick some virtual soccer ball with somebody.

No comments: