Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Nannies

My lungs got a late exercise last night when I watched Mrs. Doubtfire. I already saw this movie twice, but a Robin Williams’ performance never fails to tickle my funny bones

I had 3 nannies during my childhood years. All of them were great. Well, the third one was kind of strict, but she still lets me off the hook once in a while.

I wonder where and how they are right now. I hope they’re with their own families. My 2nd nanny spent Christmas with us because my mom was pregnant with my sister back then. It must’ve been hard for her to spend Christmas with a family that was not hers.

I’ve been meaning to conduct a people search on them so that I’ll be able to thank them for taking care of me during my tender years. However, I’m having difficulties in locating them since I don’t know their last names. My parents are trying to look at their old phonebook to check their surnames. I hope that they’ll be able find it before the New Year festivities.

No comments: