An uncle of mine from Connecticut called me up to ask if my parents and I could come for a small family reunion on the 5th of January. The date kind of surprised me since everybody will already be back and busy in the office by then.
The gathering was originally slated on the 27th of this month, but many begged off since they will be wrapping things up at the office before they take a break again for the New Year festivities.
I hope that Uncle Bob will consider my suggestion to move the reunion to February. I would really like to get to know some of my relatives whom I’ve never met before. It’s a shame, but I really don’t know much about my family. I’ve been planning on checking our ancestry online, but work always gets in the way.
I hope my cousins will back me up on my proposal.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment