Have you ever wondered what happened to your former classmates? I’m sure you haven’t seen most of your high school or college friends after graduation.
I like it when the yearbook lists the addresses of the students. Phone numbers are a bonus. My high school yearbook doesn’t have both, so I have to rely on my own personal phonebook whenever I feel like inviting some old friends for lunch or dinner. Unfortunately though, many have already moved out of their former addresses. That’s only natural, considering that most of them have their own families by now.
Reminiscing is sweet. However, it is sometimes very frustrating especially if you don’t have a high school buddy with you to help you remember. Whenever I feel nostalgic, I open up my yearbook and pick two classmates on the list. I then conduct a people search on them. I have been successful most of the time. However, a stubborn search two years ago spiked up my phone bill (*&^*!). It’s a good thing that most databases list their e-mail addresses already and not just their phone numbers.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment