One of the things that I like about the Yuletide season is that I get to decorate our porch and lawn. Reindeers usually litter our driveway, while countless Christmas lights illuminate our roof.
The only Christmas decoration that I can’t seem to make is a snowman. While neighbors envied the lights and the figurines that adorn our home, I secretly wished that I could exchange decors with them. Many of my neighbors seem to be skilled in the art of inviting Mr. Snowman into their front yard.
I got my wish last Christmas when a son of one of our neighbors offered to make me one. It took him 5 hours to build one. His creation wasn’t that great, but it’s definitely better than the one I could’ve done had I dared make one.
That neighbor of ours has already moved to another village. I would’ve wanted to ask their son if he could make me another one next month. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get his new contact details. There are times when I even want to conduct a people search on them in order to be able to have my snowman. Quite absurd huh?
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment