Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where is Elvis?

I find it quite amusing whenever people ask if Elvis is really dead. I guess die-hard fans just can’t accept the fact that the singing and movie icon has already passed away.

Some people really do believe though that Elvis is still alive and is just hiding from the public. Some even claim to have found documents showing that Presley’s death has been faked. I haven’t seen the said evidence yet, but I doubt if they are genuine.

I wonder if people search agencies or services will entertain any request to look for Elvis. If ever they do entertain one, could they possibly end up going home with an autographed cassette tape?

Maybe no fan has attempted to conduct a serious people search on him for fear of being led to a dead end, or worse, to an epitaph in a cemetery.

As much as I would like to join the others in formulating conjectures about Elvis’ possible whereabouts, I think that this issue should already be laid to rest along with its subject.

No comments: