One of the things that I would want to do before I die is write a novel. I made an overt act towards the realization of this dream a year ago, but I only ended up with 4 measly pages. I practically gave up on it after that brief and futile attempt.
Just recently, I came across a news article featuring a novel made mostly out of mobile phone text messages. I only read a few pages of it, but it was enough to whet my curiousity. A friend of mine said that he has a copy of the book. He’ll lend it to me next week after he finishes reading it.
I was meaning to do a people search on the author to know more about him, but I forgot his name. I guess it’s easy to search for his name, though. I’m sure I’ll hit the jackpot right away when I type in “text message novel” on Google or Yahoo!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment