I’m sure you’ve already heard the news about the amazing discovery/rescue of two kidnapped boys in Missouri.
Shawn Hornbeck has been declared missing since 2002. He was still 11 when he was kidnapped. He is now midway through his teenage life.
I’m not sure if his stepfather, Craig Akers, had already conceded defeat a few months or years after Hornbeck was declared missing. I’m sure that he had spent years conducting an extensive people search on his stepson, asking relatives and strangers if they’ve seen him or heard from him.
Many are wondering as to why Hornbeck was only found or discovered after 4 years of searching. Michael Devlin, the suspected kidnapper, did not exactly hide the boy from the public. In fact, his neighbors even thought that Hornbeck was his son.
I know that there are hundreds of cases like this that haven’t been solved yet. Let’s pray that the Hornbeck case would inspire authorities not to give up on their search for missing persons.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment