An old friend of mine from Connecticut recently visited New York along with his family. Many of our common friends didn’t know that he was here. I only chanced upon them at a convenience store near our village.
I jokingly asked him if he owed somebody here in New York. We have many common friends here in Manhattan, that’s why I was kind of surprised that he didn’t tell anybody that he was coming to town for a short vacation.
Eric really lost weight since the last time I saw him. I thought that he has been working out, but his wife told me that he’s on a very strict no-meat diet. They’re trying the “diet” approach for his psoriasis.
I guess the no-meat diet is working. His arms are already clear of red spots. I remember 5 years ago when he was too shy to come to a party because his psoriasis had flared up. There were very few medicine or remedies for his skin disease back then. I wasn’t into public records yet in 2002, but I already tried conducting a people search on the Internet for persons who are also suffering from the problem. I just thought that they might have an idea on how to effectively get rid of psoriasis.
Hope you had a good time here in New York, Eric :)
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment