Friday, January 05, 2007

Getting the Facts Right

Some of the guys at my department had been lobbying for people search tasks during the past few days. Apparently, they’ve read my previous post where I said that searching for people over the Internet is one of the easiest, if not the most effortless assignment, that any staff in our department could have.

Jason gave me a playful punch on the arm when he told me that his new people search assignment robbed him a few snores. Jack even jokingly accused me of deceiving them in asking for people search duties.

First of all, I didn’t know that the guys at our department read my blog. Second, they’ve jumbled some of the details of the persons that they were looking for. Of course, the consequence of information mismanagement or inaccuracy in people search is quite disastrous. Both guys got conflicting matches.

I told them to make sure that the information that they have on each person is correct. Paul tried processing one file, and he finished it in just an hour.

No comments: