Thursday, January 11, 2007

Extra Time

My business trip to Vancouver has been moved to the first week of February. I was quite disappointed when my boss told me the news. I put in extra hours last week just to compensate for the time that I’ll be losing next week because of the trip.

My Canadian counterpart will be delivering a report on people search, while I’m tasked to discuss about the new developments in online court record retrieval. Honestly, I haven’t finished my report yet. In fact, my Powerpoint presentation is still all messed up.

I hope that there will be an increased awareness in the availability of people search and court records retrieval services on the Internet after the meeting. Many people are still unaware that they could conduct a thorough people search without having to hire the services of a private investigator.

I hope that my trip won’t be moved to a later date again. My parents are planning a few activities in March. Skipping family gatherings is a mortal sin for my parents. My calendar for March really has to be clean then.

No comments: