I’ve just realized that I’ve been ranting about how long government databases and the Yellow Pages are for people search purposes that I completely forgot about the most practical way of looking for somebody – asking those who know him.
It is only natural and logical that you should first ask his relatives or friends. They are bound to know his new whereabouts or contact details. If, in the remotest case, they insist that they haven’t seen him for quite some time now, chances are that he doesn’t really want to be found.
Don’t give up too easily though. As they say, no man is an island. That long lost relative or friend of yours will surely let his loved ones know how and where he is. The odds of finding an aunt, cousin, or friend who could help you locate that missing person is big. If you have an inkling that he’s hiding from you, then be very alert and perceptive whenever asking his family or friends. Who knows, they might’ve probably been forewarned already about your possible effort to locate him.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment