When I first heard of people search, I thought it was a Sherlock Holmes kind of service. I didn’t even bother inquiring about it since I thought that having an agent follow somebody smacks of an invasion to one’s privacy.
Say for example I’m looking for an old high school crush. You would definitely agree with me that I’ll be winning her goose bumps instead of her heart if I told her that I still remembered her all this time and had somebody follow her.
But people search is not just about hiring an agent to look for and follow somebody. On the contrary, the task is mostly done behind the desk. The procedure is not as invasive as you might think. It just involves rummaging through office and school records.
So don’t be afraid of engaging people search services. It’s not as creepy as some might think. It’s actually just like asking somebody to flip through the yearbook or white pages for you.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment