Friday, October 20, 2006

Driving Your Way Through People Search

Do you have that uncanny ability of remembering plate numbers? I do. Nah, I’m just kidding. There are some though that can easily recall plate numbers but can’t remember names! Now that’s weird. I mean, who could remember a bunch of numbers but forget a name? Between plate number 87546 and the name Iosif Vissarionovich Djugashvili, which would you easily remember?

I used to think that people search would be virtually impossible if a one doesn’t know the name of the person he is looking for. But if you do have that unusual ability of remembering plate numbers or retaining a clear mental picture of the color and model of a vehicle, then you might have a field day in searching for somebody through the Department of Motor Vehicle’s database.

Searching through the vehicle agency’s list is easier than going through the phone directory. There may be a hundred Michael Coopers in Orange County, but there is certainly just one 87546 in a particular locality.

No comments: