Chris concocted a silly plan on how to hook up an officemate of ours with the receptionist at the lobby. His idea was far from being original. He also had a hard time keeping his mouth shut about it.
The plan was to send flowers to Leslie and make it appear that it came from Sid. However, half of the people in our department already knew of it, so it wasn’t surprising that Sid was able to nip the plot at the bud.
Most of the bachelors in our office have no plans for Valentine’s Day. Some even made fun of their lonely predicament by conducting people searches of their high school flings and crushes. I gave out a hearty laugh when they told me about it. However, my chuckles had traces of guilt on it since I was also planning on checking the current status of my old high school sweetheart. I guess I’ll be looking at another dateless Valentine.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment