I borrowed five Adam Sandler DVDs from a friend yesterday so I won’t be tempted to join Jim and some of our neighbors for a few rounds of beer. I’m not really a fan of booze since I can’t stand its taste. Unfortunately, liquor is staple (and a must-have) in all-male gatherings.
I don’t know if majority of American males detest beer because of its taste. Really now, what’s there to like in that drink as far as taste is concerned? But, then again, maybe my taste buds are just damaged or something.
I guess majority of all males in the world loves beer. I could run a people search on all guys who don’t drink and come up with nothing on the results page. This bitter drink is not absolutely bad for one’s health. In fact, it could help prevent certain heart diseases. And contrary to popular belief, it actually softens or calms your disposition IF taken moderately.
Moderation is the key, guys. Don’t go gulping yourself a keg just because many say it’s good for your health. A bottle or two would do.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment